(6 Pages Only)
An RS Net WebPresence..
Banner Design (only), with your choice of font styles and colours for both the Menu area, Background and Text in the main body of the site,
up to 6 pages where the name of the Menus can be changed and switched off but not removed. The Search Results page is not included in this count.
So what does this mean?
A banner can be chosen from a library or for additional cost, you can have one designed for you. To keep this option at such an incredibly low price, these webpresence options are governed by the following restraints:
- Right or Left hand navigation - your menu will be sited on your choice of left or right blocks
- You cannot remove, copy or replace a page - this isn't as limiting as it sounds!
RS Net provides the following content manager options for your Web Presence.
So what is a Content Manager?
Content managers are designed to allow users to maintain the content and look and feel of their site without needing to use HTML commands. You will have input to the overall style setup when discussing deigngn.
Page Maintenance and Menu Maintenance Modules - Site Administrators can edit and switch off pages, maintain the content of pages and determine the relationship of pages to each other in the menu.
- Vertical Replication Module - This Module enables the Site Administrator to replicate other content managers to allow the creation of more complex content and layout via repetitions. Vertical Replication is unlimited. You could think of it as adding more paragraphs to an A4 page.
- The Single Section Content-Manager Module with HTML as WYSIWYG.
What a mouthful!
Put simply, this is a module which allows you to
- create a heading (Select font size and position on the page with a click of buttons)
- add an image
Uploading an image is a very simple task - all you need to do is make sure it is not too large - after all you do not want to slow access to your site.
The wonderful technology allows the website software to adjust the size of the picture to your command using RS Net's Graphic Optimiser technology
- Choose the size for your picture,
- Browse to the list of images on your drive,
- Select and there it is.
- type into a text box in plain language. (In the background, however, the program busily translates your font sizes and use of colour into the language of the Internet and you do not need to know anything about it!)
With this module, you will really be able to impress your colleagues when you say I did this myself!
- Spacer Manager Module – This module allows the Site Administrator to put vertical space between the other content managers in use, improving the layout.
- Metatags & Title Content Manager Module - This Module enables the Site Administrator to create HTML Metatags for Search engines. Your RS Net trainer will help you understand the importance and the process of metatags and search engines to increase the findability of your website and how you can maximise these opportunities
- Site Search Module - This allows searching in Page Data, Links, File-Names and other content. Results Page/s are generated with Links to the pages the data was found on. A search box is placed in the grey navigation area. A Search page will open up for you to click on showing all references found.
In addition to these modules, there are a huge number of other modules which will enhance and increase the complexity of your website. Your RS Net Sales Consultant will discuss your needs, and you can add new modules at any time to your website, by contacting your project manager.
For your interest, this web page is a vertical replicator on which the following modules have been placed. A Metatag module to help get the attention of Search engines, and a Single Section where html is shown as What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) - so you type in everyday language and the module converts it into HTML. An Album replicator using hyperlink modules is showing you examples of web presence sites. If you click on an image below, you will be taken to that site.